- Last update
- Start month
- Feb, Mar, Aug, Sep
- Required time
- A month
- Open period
- Delivery method
- Course restrictions
- System requirements
- The Embassy of Japan, Washington, D.C., USA The Protocol
- University of Oxford, Lecturer
- University of Cambridge, Lecturer
- University of London, SOAS, Lecturer
- University of British Columbia, Lecturer
- ICC International Communications Council, Programme Director
Oxford English Course
English Olympics for Highschool students
Preparation Course to study at University of Oxford/University of Cambridge for Highschool students
Attendance to the course
The programme is an international collaborative learning experience that uses ICT and combines the benefits of both on-site (face-to-face) and online learning.
It is a well-balanced three-part programme, combining online deliberation with on-site discussion.
Part 1: Online lectures via ZOOM
This is an online pre-arrival lesson for the course.
Part 2: Study Abroad at the University of Oxford
Students will travel to the UK to study at Oxford University.
Part 3: Online lectures via ZOOM
After returning to a home country, students will have a Follow-up/Feedback online lesson.
ICC Asia Programme
16-1, Aoba-dai, Kita-ku, Kobe-city, Hyogo-prefecture, 651-1231 Japan
TEL: +81 (0)50-3821-2215